Retreats & EventsSHARE THIS PAGE...
Reclaiming the Goddess Art Sale
Is 2019 Your Breakthrough Year?
If so, you will want to join us at this weekend beach retreat to facilitate your Spring Emergence after a long Winter! You will clarify and reset your Ideal Vision for your life, eliminate obstacles holding you back, connect with your inner heroine and be rejuvenated through rest, relaxation and pampering. This is YOUR time to retreat from the stress and imbalance of this fast-paced world to return rested and ready to tackle the next phase of your Heroine’s Quest!
During this retreat, we’ll lead you through workshops geared to help you clarify and achieve your Vision for your ideal life and break through blocks that might be holding you back! All this in a relaxing, fun and supportive environment. We will combine indoor discussion and exercises with outdoor activities in a serene beach community (weather depending). Consider this your Spring Awakening!
- Clearly define your Ideal Vision for your life.
- Create your Personal Strategic Plan to achieve your Ideal Vision!
- Learn techniques to break through any barriers holding you back!
- Connect with yourself, relax, rejuvenate & revive your senses!
- Get inspired by likeminded powerful women!
- Master your power to slay the dragons on your path!
- 15+ hrs of exercises and lessons designed by Dr. Nicole Cutts, Success Coach and Clinical Psychologist to increase your success.
- Tools and techniques and handouts that you can take away and use throughout the year.
- A tangible and workable plan for your fulfillment in 2019 and beyond!
- One-on-one success coaching sessions with Nicole
- Daily hot breakfast and afternoon tea (for those staying at the retreat hotel and spa).
- Snacks and beverages during workshops.
- Support from other powerful successful women on the Heroine’s Quest to live their Vision of Success.
- Gentle morning exercises.
- A tranquil setting in a quiet beach community.
What’s not Included:
- Lodging (See the Bellmoor today to secure a room at the retreat location. There are also ample lodging options close by).
- Spa services (also available at the Bellmoor Spa)
- Lunch and dinner (retreatants take lunch and dinner on their own with group dinner and lunch optional).
|3:00-6:30||Check-in/Free Time & Spa Time|
|7:30-9:30||Workshop #1: Embarking on the Heroine’s Quest|
|9:30-10:30||Gentle Yoga on the Beach|
|10:30-12:00||Workshop #2: Defining Your Ideal Vision for Your Life|
|12:00-5:00||Free Time, Spa Time & Individual Coaching Session|
|5:00-6:30||Workshop #3: Letting go of Obstacles|
|7:00-9:00||Optional Group Dinner|
|9:30-10:30||Workshop #4: Next Steps|
|11:00||Hotel Check Out time|
|12:00-2:00||Optional Shopping Excursion and Lunch|
For More Information: Contact Nicole
*Refund Policy: There is a non-refundable $250 deposit. Partial refunds can be obtained up to 7 days prior (3/15/19) to start of retreat.
VIEW PAST RETREATS HERE
* Subject to adjustmentFOLLOW THE VQR TRIBE!